Monday, April 7, 2008

Who can it be now?



Who can it be knocking at my door throwing out the first pitch?
All Tom Werner will say is this:
"It will be a great day," said Red Sox chairman Tom Werner. "We have a lot of surprises -- [including a] very exciting surprise about who is throwing out the first pitch so I'm going to tease everybody about it -- but it will be a great experience. We've got a lot of great plans. Opening Days are great, but to combine it with the ring ceremony will be terrific."
"All I can say is," said Werner, "I think everyone will get goosebumps."

All I can say is...WHO IS IT?!?! It's driving me INSANE! I WANNA KNOW!


well I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow at 1 o'clock, be there! I know I will with Mary and a few family friends. I'm leaving school an hour and a half early my dismissal note will say: "Katie will need to be dismissed at 12:25 today because the Red Sox are on. That is all."
Ok so not really I'll probably make up a doctor's appointment or something because some people just don't appreciate the Red Sox the way we do here in the House that Awesome Built but whatever.
THE END!

No comments: