Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Had A Dream...

And it involved Jed Lowrie.


I don't know why, but I had to go to a banquet of some sort. I needed a date, so of course I asked my buddy Jed Lowrie if he wanted to go with me and be my friend/date thing.
So we went, and he sat to my right. And he was all adorable in hit suit and tie thinger.
And I kept trying to make him laugh/giggle so I could see his MASSIVE smile. *
And he kept laughing, and it kept making me very happy.
So this banquet turned into something different, and I was suddenly sitting with Sean Casey on my left, Pap across from me and Dustin to his left.
Pap and Dustin began to argue, and I tried to break it up but they kept going.
Jed was being all nice and trying to tell me to forget about it, but just as I was going to try again anyway, Pap picked up some of his food from his plate and threw it at Dustin.
He then retaliated and threw something at Pap.
I stood up and tried to get in between them, to stop them, but if I remember correctly, I got a piece of chicken in the face.
That's all I remember, but the main plot was getting Jed to giggle.

*Photo from sittingstill.net

No comments: