Monday, April 28, 2008

New Banner/Poor Tek

2 Orders of Business:

A new banner: we has one.
I got bored last night and made us a spiffy new banner.
Tell me what you think, if you feel so inclined.

Part Two:
Tek, honey, deary, love of the catching aspect of my life....GET SOME MORE SLEEP.
You should NOT, I repeat for emphasis, NOT be playing yet.
Don't try to hide your wheezing at the plate.
Those puffed out cheeks, induced by a big whoosh of air, do not mean "I'm blowing dust from in front of my face."
It means "I still kinda have bronchitis and should really be sleeping this off, not trying to crack a ball onto the green monster."
[More behind the jump]



That is not the appearence of a healthy man.
He still looks kinda pale/ashen/whatever you wanna call it.
Take this interview exert as exibit B:
""When Johnny left it with Tim and he asked me to come aboard, it's hard to turn down an old buddy like him, " Jason said is a still-hoarse voice during an interview with NESN's Hazel Mae on the course today."

He's still hoarse.
And he was golfing.
In the rain.
Tek, honey-kins, make some soup, or get Timlin to make it for you, and go lay down on the couch. Take a nap. Do a crossword puzzle. Watch some Fraiser.
GET.
BETTER.


No comments: