Thursday, November 22, 2007

If you can dodge a wrench....

Ahh, Thanksgiving. After stufing my face with turkey, stuffing, and other delicious things, I love to sit down with a good movie on TV. This year, it just happens to be Dodgeball.

Katie and I have decided that Patches O'Houlihan, you know, the crazy guy in the wheelchair, is going to be Beckett this winter with Buchholz and Lester.

"If you can pitch a wrench, you can pitch a ball."

Katie: "is it necessary to eat nails?"
Mary: "No. But I do it anyway because it's badass and I like the taste."

Katie: You know that Beckett has a pitcher poster that says "i suck" on it. and it's like Kenny Lofton. He has an A Rod one too.

And Buchholz is totally that poor kid that keeps getting KILLED by the ball.

I feel so bad for these guys, but I WANT to see this get turned into a reality TV show. Now.

ARE YOU LISTENING ESPN? THIS IS TELEVISION GOLD.

2 comments:

Katiee said...

ahh TG doesn't get much better than this
Kick Ass [x]
Good Food [x]
Good movie [x]

Anonymous said...

//Katie and I have decided that Patches O'Houlihan, you know, the crazy guy in the wheelchair, is going to be Beckett this winter with Buchholz and Lester.//

OMP LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE TOO FUNNY :P