Friday, December 28, 2007

Ok a few posts back Mary did a top 12 list of reasons Jacoby needs to stay in Boston. She noted that Massachusetts has the ever amazing Mohawk Trail while Minnesota does not. In my commen t to that post I mentioned "a legit 100 foot Native American" well being the loser that I am over break I've been kind of bored and decided to find photographic evidence of this statue.


ok so you can't see the whole thing but seriously I'm short but I'm not that short my friend and I were only up to his knees!

The Mohawk Trail has some other cool stuff too.
Like my bff the bear


Giant teepees/wigwams


Super-pretty crater things where i wanna have a picnic


Pretty Rocks lol


plus a bunch of super cool other stuff that I don't have pictrues of. So yea basically Massachusetts is waaaaaaaay cooler than Minnesota and Jacoby has to stay.

oo and the other girl in the pictures is my other friend Mary not the one that writes here but she is equally awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH THATS COOL :) YOU GUYS LOOK lIKE YOU ARE HAVING FUN!