Sunday, May 4, 2008

So, it was 1 AM this morning and what was I doing?
I was playing Oregon Trail.
And it's not just normal Oregon Trail.
It was Red Sox themed.




Jed Lowrie - Trail Leader
Others:
Jacoby Ellsbury
Jonathan Papelbon
Josh Beckett
Justin Masterson



So I tried to ford the river. It flooded and not only did I loose almost EVERYTHING, Josh also drowned.
*tear*



I TOLD HIM not to play with that snake.....



Did I snicker?
Yes, yes I did.



Jed CEARLY has NO IDEA where we're going.
AKA he can't find Oregon.
AKA he can't find his own home.



Poor baby.



Once again, did I snicker?
Yes, yes I did.

Then, Firefox decides to CRASH on me and I don't get to finish.
Bah.
But Jed was the only one who didn't get sick.
He just got us lost for 4 days.

And I bet he was smiling as he was trying to find his way back.
:D

No comments: